|Diameter:||0-1450mm||Production:||Casting And Forging As Per Customer Request|
|Material:||4140,42CrMo,60E, Etc||Inspection:||100% Inspection, UT,MT, Sizes, Mechanical Property|
|Application::||Railway, Rail Cart Or Shipyard,Rail Road Vehicles, Railcar||Max. Capacity:||Up To 500ton|
|Export Area:||Germany, French, UK, US, South Korea, South Africa, Etc||Sizes:||As Per Customer Drawing|
560HB Small Steel Rail Wheels,
150HB Small Steel Rail Wheels,
1450mm Steel Rail Wheels
Detailed specification of Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel
|Specification||Customized, customer required, customer's drawings of Rail wheels|
|Material||cast iron, Grey iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel, tool steel, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum alloy, zinc etc|
|Process||Sand casting,Coated sand casting,Shell mold casting,Lost foam casting ,V- process,Centrifugal casting, Ceramic Casting, machining, free forging, die forging, pressure forming , roll forging,precision forging, forging pressure,etc.|
|casting||sand casting, precision casting, investment casting, lost wax casting, die casting,gravity casting,shell mold casting|
|machine||lathe, CNC, drilling machine, milling machine,boring machine, planting machine, machining center, gravity casting machine etc|
|Application||Automobile, agricultural machinery, furniture, construction, home appliances, electronics.|
|surface treatment||powder coating, painting,spraying,electric galvanization,coating,zinc phosphide,impregnation,painting,spray paint,black and blue oxide coating,spray paint black,powder coating painting|
|Inspection equipment||Profile projector,Rockwell hardness tester,Vickers hardness tester roughness tester,air gage,concentricity tester,universial microscope, CMM, digital caliper and rockwell hardness tester etc.|
|Production Usage||Auto parts, train parts,mining accessories, engineering machinery parts, valves, pipe fittings, construction machinery and furniture accessories, agricultural machinery parts,agricultural machinery parts,railway parts|
|Remark||(1) Any RFQ, Please feel free to send your drawings(CAD/PDF)for your quotation.|
|(2) All parts are not in stock, customized only!|
Front View of Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel:
Almost all train wheels have a curved projection, a flange, on one side to keep the wheels, and hence the train, running on the rails when the limits or tests of alignment are reached.
Side View of Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel:
The running surface of most is concave, serving as the primary means of keeping the train's motion aligned with the track while in others it is flat such that the flanges are essential to keep the train on the rail track.
Package of Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel:Wheels are packed by iron pallets with rings.
Rail steel wheel -Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel:
Carbon steel:C45, C50, C55, C60, 4330, C35, 65Mn
Alloy steel:4140, 42CrMo, 40CrNiMo, 4340,34CrNiMo6
How does the forging factory inspect the quality of the raw materials? The relevant inspection requirements are introduced. Carrian forgings use high-quality raw materials for production and processing. Our raw materials are inspected for chemical composition, appearance inspection, and whether the material meets the requirements of size and shape tolerances, macroscopic and microscopic. Inclusion inspection and other methods to test the quality of raw materials.
The production raw materials of the forging factory are mainly all kinds of steel. Before the steel leaves the factory, the manufacturer should generally inspect it and supply it with qualified products. However, usually the forging factory buys it from the steel sales company. As a manufacturer of forgings, it should also carry out the necessary test. When the forging factory inspects the raw materials, it can be carried out by census or random inspection. The inspection items can be determined according to the type of forging raw materials and the use requirements of forging.
1. Sampling to check the chemical composition. Use spark identification, magnetic induction and spectral analysis to check whether the materials used in forgings are mixed.
2. Visual inspection to determine whether there are defects on the surface and the degree of defects, and whether there is decarburization.
3. Check whether the material meets the requirements of size and shape tolerance.
4. Check the shrinkage cavity and white spot inside the material through the fracture test, and check the hot brittleness of the forging raw material through the thermal fracture test.
5. The forging factory can also inspect the macroscopic and microscopic inclusions; check the westwardness of sulfur in the steel through the sulfur imprint test, and determine its segregation zone.
6. Check the grain size with a microscope; check the metallographic structure.
7. Non-destructive inspection ultrasonic inspection, magnetic inspection or eddy current inspection.
8. Check the upsetting properties of the material through the upsetting test; test the mechanical properties by tensile test, hardness test, impact test, etc.
9. For the hardenability test, when using a raw material of a new heat number, the forging factory first manufactures a small batch of forgings, conducts heat treatment, and then conducts an inspection to determine the heat treatment system of the heat number material.
How does the forging factory inspect the quality of the raw materials? The relevant inspection requirements are introduced. The quality of the raw materials of the forgings is the technology of the product quality of the forgings. In order to ensure the quality of the forgings, we will send them to a third-party agency for inspection, and then issue a report. Only after passing the test can mass production. This ensures that the raw materials used are high-quality raw materials that meet relevant requirements.
Gear Wheel/Flywheel/Pulley Wheel/Sprocket Wheel/Train Wheel/Worm Wheel/Waist Wheel/Back up Support Wheel/Groove Wheel/Stainless Steel Railroad Wheel mainly used for RRV, Road-rail dual-use vehicles refer to special vehicles that can run on railway tracks as well as on general roads and even in the field. also called RRV. It was mainly used in the military in the early days. Hyundai mainly undertakes emergency tasks such as maintenance and rescue of railway lines and along the lines. Road-rail dual-use vehicles are required to be able to switch between roads and railways quickly and easily. It is usually realized by the hydraulic lane-changing slewing device on the chassis and the railway traveling guide wheel device that can be raised and lowered at any time. With the guide wheel device, the general rubber tire wheels can drive straight along the rail. Because this kind of vehicle requires a certain traction and carrying capacity, it can play a unique role in the event that the railway line is interrupted or blocked due to a disaster. Dedicated road-rail vehicles include: electric traction section catenary repair vehicles, excavators used for mountain railway repairs, emergency tractors, generator vehicles, fire trucks, fast bridge vehicles, etc.
"The train runs fast, all depends on the locomotive belt", this sentence applies to ordinary speed railway trains. The high-speed EMU is a decentralized power type, using a power bogie. This advanced bogie has a driving part, a transmission part, a buffer damping device and a braking device.
When moving forward, the bogies of each carriage have power to drive the whole train to run at high speed; when braking, they exert force together, and every wheel participates in the braking, which makes the train stop quickly.
Strength of Casting or Forging Crane Rail Wheels, Railway Parts Railroad Wheel Stainless SteelRail Wheel Train Wheels:
1. Forging production, longer lifespan, for smaller quantity, free forging, for big quantity, precision forging with mould
2. Diameter: 0-1450mm, 6",8",10",12",14",16",20",24",28",30",34",36",40",42",etc
3.100% inspection before delivery
Usage of Casting or Forging Crane Rail Wheels, Railway Parts Railroad Wheel Stainless SteelRail Wheel Train Wheels:
Train, railcars, light rail, street car, metro, freight car, railway wagon for mining, rail trucks, ballast rail cars, Hy-rail hirail cars, etc
The Production Railway Wheels Process
1. Wheels Steel Melting 2. Round Billet Sawing Cutting 3. Heating 4. Phosphorus 5. Stamping Forming 6. Rolling 7. Bending Punch 8. Hot Stamping 9. Laser Measurement 10. Drop Stack 11. Roughing 12.Hardening 13.Tempering 14. Sampling 15. Pre-processing 16. Finishing 16. The Cold Print 17. Static Equilibrium 18. The Cold Print 19. Hardness Testing 20. Ultrasonic Testing 21. Magnetic Particle Testing 22. Shot Peening 23. Painting Packaging
The forging factory produces large forgings with high requirements on mechanical properties and surface hardness. After forging, rough machining is performed, and then heat treatment or surface quenching is performed. During the heat treatment in the forging plant, due to the rapid temperature change, a large temperature stress will be generated. Since the phase transformation also produces structural stress, which is superimposed with the residual stress existing in the forging, if the resultant tensile stress value exceeds the tensile strength of the material and there is no plastic deformation relaxation, various forms of cracking and cracking will occur. Such as longitudinal, transverse, surface and center cracks of forgings, surface cracks and surface peeling, etc. Due to the large section size of large forgings, the uneven temperature distribution during heating and cooling, the complex phase transformation process, the large residual stress, and the existence of various macroscopic and microscopic defects to varying degrees, poor plasticity and low toughness, all of which can aggravate crack initiation. In the process of expansion, instant or delayed cracking damage is often formed, even bursting and natural cracking, etc., resulting in economic losses of the forging factory.
Prevention measures for quenching cracks in forgings:
1. Adopt reasonable heat treatment specifications, control the heating speed and cooling process, and reduce heating defects and temperature stress;
2. Avoid serious metallurgical defects and residual stress in forgings;
3. Temper in time after quenching.
The countermeasures to prevent temper brittleness of forgings are:
1. Reduce the content of harmful elements in steel;
2. Reduce segregation in steel;
3. Avoid heat treatment in the tempering brittle temperature zone, and cool it quickly to prevent the accumulation of harmful components.
What are the prevention and control measures for quenching cracks in forgings? Introduction of tempering brittleness, tempering brittleness of forgings can reduce the content of harmful elements in steel, reduce segregation in steel, avoid heat treatment in tempering brittleness temperature zone, and cool appropriately to prevent harmful components from enriching , Large forgings have large section size, uneven temperature distribution during heating and cooling, complex phase transformation process, large residual stress, and various macroscopic and microscopic defects to varying degrees, poor plasticity, and low toughness, which can aggravate crack initiation. In the process of expansion, instant or delayed cracking damage is often formed, even bursting and natural cracking, etc., resulting in economic losses of the forging factory.
Main Testing and Inspection Device
|1||End quenching machine||DZJ-I||1||working||Testing|
|2||Electric resistance furnace||SX2-8-12||2||working||Testing|
|3||Inverted metallurgic microscope||4XCE||1||working||Inspection|
|4||High temperature box resistance furnace||SX2-4-13||1||working||Testing|
|5||Automatic digital display Rockwell hard-tester||200HRS-180||1||working||Inspection|
|6||Electronic Brinell hardness tester||THB-3000||1||working||Inspection|
|7||HR-150B Rockwell hardness tester||HR-150B||1||working||Inspection|
|8||Rapid multi-element analyzer||JS-DN328||1||working||Inspection|
|9||Electric arc furnace||JSDL-8||1||working||Testing|
|10||Rapid multi-element analyzer(C & S)||JS-DN328||1||working||Inspection|
|12||Portable chemical composition analyzer||AR872||2||working||Inspection|
|13||Test specimen sampler||KW30-6||1||working||Inspection|
The total production area of Kingrail Parts is 55, 000 square meters, including a 40, 000 square meter factory and 10, 000 square meter warehouse. The production mill covers over 100, 000 square meters equipped with steel rolling and casting lines, rail elastic clip lines, fish plate lines, spike & Bolt lines, heating treatment line and surface anticorrosion treatment line rockwell hardness tester as well as electro galvanizing, hot galvanizing and Dacromet processing lines. Our technical force is strong, the inspection method is complete, we can strictly implement the national railway standards for production.
Services we can provide:
1. Our railway products comply with AREMA, DIN, BS, UIC, GOST, NF, JIS, GB and other standards.
2. We can customize railway fasteners products according to your samples or drawings.
3. Fast , Convinient Services with High quality products but competitive price.
4. Complete quality inspection procedure to every batch of shipment before delivery.
5. After-service can be warranty last to 3 years of any questions from our customers.
Our aim is to serve customers by providing the the most optimized solution according to the needs of production and meet the satisfaction.
Railway parts products we can provide:
1, Rail Spike Series: Rail Screw Spike, rail Dog Spike, rail Elastic Spike etc.
2, Track Bolt series: Track Bolt, Segment Bolt, Metro Bolt, Tunnel Bolt, Hex Bolt, Square Bolt, Turnout Bolt, Fishtail Bolt, T bolt etc
3, Rail Clip series: Nabla rail Clip, Elastic rail Clip, SKL rail Tension Clamp, O rail Clip, Gauge Lock Clip etc
4, Steel Rails series: Railway rails, Crane Rails, Mining Rails, Over the head Rails, etc
5, Steel rail wheels series: Train Wheels, Crane Wheels, Hi-rail vehicle wheels, etc
6, Other materials and accessories: Rail Gauge Insulator, rail rubber Pad, rail Fish plate, Nut, rail Plastic Dowel, rail Tie plate, Spring Washer, Flat Washer, Cast Iron Insert, Anti Creeper, rail Gauge Rod etc.
Why choose us:
1. The company is in a leading position in the industry and has obtained SGS-ISO9001: 2008 quality system certification and CRCC certification. Quality is guaranteed.
2. We have 8 professional sales staff and more than 60 professional engineers. Can provide professional and fast suggestions and quotations for your railway customized products
3. Ma′anshan is a port city. We can provide you with faster shipping services
4. 20 years of production and sales experience. Deal with all kinds of after-sales problems for you in time.
Railway train wheels are also light in strength, light in weight, high in productivity, can withstand large impact forces, and have good load resistance performance. They can be customized and processed according to your requirements, with sufficient raw materials and spare parts, high processing precision and fast delivery. Railway train wheel forgings are widely used and can be used in different industries such as modules, locomotives, shipbuilding, and military industries. Railway train wheels are of high quality and low price, sufficient supply, high processing precision, and support customization. Welcome to inquire!!
Contact Person: kelly