|Machinery Repair Shops, Energy & Mining
|400 600 1450 1000
|350mm,300mm,450mm, 650mm As Per Customer Specific
|Dimensions (L X W X H) (mm)::
|As Per Customer's Drawing
Casting Rail Wheel Set,
350mm Rail Wheel Set,
Wagon Steel Train Wheels
350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale
Wheelsets,as well as called wheel pairs are key safety-relevant components of rail vehicle bogies.Their properties thus have an influence on such important aspects as life cycle costs and sound emissions. A wheelset is the wheel-axle assembly of a railroad car.The frame assembly beneath each end of a car,railcar or locomotive that holds the wheelsets is called the bogie.
350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale
|Wheel profile diameters(mm)
|Main motor power(kw)
|Main axis feeds(mm/min)
Features of 350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale:
Most train wheels have a conical taper of about 1 in 20 to enable the wheelset to follow curves with less chance of the wheel flanges coming in contact with the rail sides, and to reduce curve resistance. Correspondingly, the rails generally slant inwards at the same angle as the wheel cone.Shaft assembly Without the conical shape, a wheel would tend to continue in a straight path due to the inertia of the rail vehicle, reduction box causing the wheelset to move towards the outer rail on the curve. The cone increases the effective diameter of the wheel as it moves towards the outer rail, and since the wheels are mounted rigidly on the axle, the outer wheels push cart travel slightly farther, causing the wheelsets to more efficiently follow the curve without sideways displacement. Abnormal wear at the wheel–rail interface is thus avoided.A loud, piercing, very high-pitched squeal usually results – especially evident on curves in tunnels, stations and elevated track.
During operation, the wheel bears a lot of pressure and contact with the rail, and its contact surface produces elastic deformation and large contact stress; during operation, the left and right wheels inevitably roll on the rail with different diameters, resulting in sliding and wheeling. Wear; during braking, the wheel tread is also severely worn by the brake shoe, resulting in high temperature. All of these require that the material of the wheel tread must have high strength, hardness and impact toughness, as well as good wear resistance. The hub press-fitted on the axle mainly bears elastic force, and the spokes or spokes only bear pressure and bending force, and these parts require high toughness. The rim and wheel center of the tire wheel can be made of different materials, so they can better meet the above requirements. The overall wheel is not as good as the tire wheel in terms of tread wear resistance, but it is lighter in weight, less expensive, and more importantly, the tire will not loosen and crack. China Railway still uses tire wheels on locomotives, and has used integral steel wheels on passenger and freight vehicles.
Package of 350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale:
Wheel set China factory direct manufacturing of 350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale:
1. Freight wagons
2. Passenger wagons
5. Diesel-Electric Trains
6. Narrow gauge trains
7. Special vehicles for rail maintenance.
Application of 350mm Railway Steel Wheels, Train Wheel Sets, Various Wheelsets Locomotive Wagon Wheel Set/Train Steel Wheel for Sale:
1. Freight wagon wheel set
2. Passenger Coach Wheel Set
3. Locomotive Wheel Set
4. All wheel sets could be supplied with bearing and axle box or without bearing.
About the customized forged wheelsets for all kinds of uses, our company King Rail is the professional manufacturer of the crane wheel, forged wheel, cast iron wheel, polyurethane wheel, train wheel, steel crane wheel set which with more than 15 years designing and producing experience. With our own forging workshop, machining workshop, heat treatment workshop, we can provide all kind of wheels with different materials, such as ZG430640 cast steel, 60#,65 # , 65Mn, 42CrMoA or according to your demands.
Our Equipments of railway wheel set:
The total production area of Kingrail Parts is 55, 000 square meters, including a 40, 000 square meter factory and 10, 000 square meter warehouse. The production mill covers over 100, 000 square meters equipped with steel rolling and casting lines, rail elastic clip lines, fish plate lines, spike & Bolt lines, heating treatment line and surface anticorrosion treatment line as well as electro galvanizing, hot galvanizing and Dacromet processing lines,hydraulic wheel press machine to hydraulic wheel press,wheel press machine,mounting press machine,. Our technical force is strong, the inspection method is complete, we can strictly implement the national railway standards for production.
Services we can provide:
1. Our railway products comply with AREMA, DIN, BS, UIC, GOST, NF, JIS, GB and other standards.
2. We can customize railway fasteners products according to your samples or drawings.
3. Fast , Convinient Services with High quality products but competitive price.
4. Complete quality inspection procedure to every batch of shipment before delivery.
5. After-service can be warranty last to 3 years of any questions from our customers.
Our aim is to serve customers by providing the the most optimized solution according to the needs of production and meet the satisfaction.
Quality control processes for wheel sets:
1. Dynamic balancing- Automatic Stand
2. Electrical resistance testing
3. Ultrasonic test of the pressing
4. Geometrical control-new, unique underground, fully-automatic stand with 4D laser measurement head which gives volume detailed measurement of the wheel sets
5. Thickness control of painting.
The role of the wheelset:
1. The role of the axle; the axle mainly bears the vertical gravity of the locomotive and vehicle. Generally, the weight of the locomotive's mass on the axle is called the axle load. with formula;
Axle load = locomotive tonnage / number of axles. Axle load is not the weight of an axle but a variable, which is a quantity that changes according to different vehicle conditions and conditions.
2. The role of the rim: The rim mainly plays two roles. One is the stop effect. When the locomotive moves in a straight line, in addition to the force in the same direction as the movement, it will also be subjected to axial force for various reasons. When the axial force goes to the left, the locomotive will shift to the left, and the rim of the left wheel will contact the left rail to give the rail a leftward force. Since the rail is immobile, the rail will give the wheel a rightward force. In this way, the locomotive will move to the right again, and the right rim is in contact with the right rail, and the same situation occurs as the left side. In this way, when an axial force occurs, the locomotive and vehicle will not fall off the road due to the stop action of the rim. . Also, a serpentine motion of the rolling stock is produced thereby. The other is the guiding role. We all know that when any object rotates, there will be a force that deviates from the center of the circle, which is called centrifugal force. When the locomotive passes through the curve, it actually does a rotating motion. Under the action of centrifugal force, the outer wheel rim is close to the outer rail. Because the centrifugal force always exists when the locomotive passes through the curve, the outer wheel rim always sticks to the outer rail along the curve. Movement, so that the rolling stock smoothly through the curve.
3. The role of the wheel tread slope: There are at least three tread surfaces in terms of their functions. (1) When the locomotive runs on a straight line, due to the slope of the tread, the wheel tread and the rail surface will automatically converge when they are in contact, thereby reducing uneven friction of the tread, vertical wear of the wheel flange, and reducing the shaking and vibration of the locomotive. . (2) Due to the inclination of the wheel tread, it is in contact with the rail surface at a point. When the locomotive is running, the friction between the tread surface and the rail surface is reduced, and the running resistance of the locomotive is reduced. (3) When passing through the bend, the actual length of the rail varies, and the outer distance increases. Due to the centrifugal force of the locomotive, the car body moves to the outside of the curve, so that the high part of the outer wheel tread is in contact with the outer rail surface, and the lower part of the inner wheel is in contact with the inner rail surface, so that the actual length of the two rails is the same as the rolling distance of the wheels. The distance is balanced to prevent the wheels from sliding.
In addition, when the rolling stock passes through the curve, not only the distance is unequal, but the speed of the left and right wheels is also unequal, because the speed is equal to the distance traveled per unit time, and the speed is not equal because the distance is not equal. This difference in speed must be reflected on the wheelset. The faster the speed is in the front, and the slower the speed is in the back, which causes the axle to tilt, so that the contact between the wheelset and the rail surface is widened, which is the reason for the widening of the gauge on the curve.
There is another problem that needs to be emphasized: any object has a center of gravity, and the center of gravity is vertical to the center of the earth. When the rolling stock passes through the curve, due to the centrifugal force, the center of gravity is shifted outward, and the car body exerts a strong lateral pressure on the outer rail, and the stop of the wheel rim is far from enough. Therefore, the height of the outer rail is appropriately increased on the curve (the railway term is super high), which causes the rolling stock to incline inward when passing through the curve, so that the center of gravity and centrifugal force of the rolling stock can be balanced, and the rolling stock can pass the curve smoothly.
Summarize the main functions of the locomotive wheelset: 1. The wheelset bears the vertical downward gravity of the locomotive and vehicle; 2. The contact between the locomotive wheelset and the rail surface produces longitudinal adhesive traction; 3. The wheelset and the rail surface during braking Generate longitudinal braking force; 4. The wheel set automatically balances part of the axial force; 5. The wheel set ensures that the rolling stock runs along the rail.
Railway parts products we can provide:
1, Rail Spike Series: Rail Screw Spike, rail Dog Spike, rail Elastic Spike etc.
2, Track Bolt series: Track Bolt, Segment Bolt, Metro Bolt, Tunnel Bolt, Hex Bolt, Square Bolt, Turnout Bolt, Fishtail Bolt, T bolt etc
3, Rail Clip series: Nabla rail Clip, Elastic rail Clip, SKL rail Tension Clamp, O rail Clip, Gauge Lock Clip etc
4, Steel Rails series: Railway rails, Crane Rails, Mining Rails, Over the head Rails, etc
5, Steel rail wheels series: Train Wheels, Crane Wheels, Hi-rail vehicle wheels, etc
6, Other materials and accessories: Rail Gauge Insulator, rail rubber Pad, rail Fish plate, Nut, rail Plastic Dowel, rail Tie plate, Spring Washer, Flat Washer, Cast Iron Insert, Anti Creeper, rail Gauge Rod etc.
Why choose us:
1. The company is in a leading position in the industry and has obtained SGS-ISO9001: 2008 quality system certification and CRCC certification. Quality is guaranteed.
2. We have 8 professional sales staff and more than 60 professional engineers. Can provide professional and fast suggestions and quotations for your railway customized products
3. Ma′anshan is a port city. We can provide you with faster shipping services
4. 20 years of production and sales experience. Deal with all kinds of after-sales problems for you in time.
Contact Person: maggie